2020 Entry fees:
Solo: $85 until December 31st; then $95 until May 15th.
Relay: $125 until December 31st, then $145 until May 15th.
2020 Entry fees:
REGISTRATION FOR THE 2021 EVENT will open in January.
Click the Register Now button to sign up online and pay by credit card (processing fees apply).
Mindful that most folks are coming to enjoy an incredibly fun and challenging day on their bikes regardless of the time on the clock; we do know that some want to race (or at least have the ability to see their ranking). So we’re timing the event and will post finish times based on overall and by division. But this is not a race. It’s a timed event. Come out and have some fun!
What’s included with my entry?
♦ An opportunity to push and test yourself while having a ton of fun on an incredibly challenging and beautiful route.
♦ A commemorative and collectable Volcano Fire Road number plate.
♦ A fabulous event tech tee or other event swag (must sign up by May 12th to guarantee).
♦ Superby stocked aid stations along the route.
♦ Professional chip timing with searchable results posted online.
♦ Post-ride lunch in the park, and of course a piece of famous Veyo Pie.
♦ A very warm and fuzzy feeling of pure joy in celebration of your awesome accomplishment. (OK… Maybe more like a dull ache in your legs. But worth it!)
Can I sign up Friday in St. George or Saturday in Veyo?
No, we don’t offer on-site registration. You must pre-register no later than 5pm on Thursday before race day.
Can I get a refund of my entry fee or a rain-check for next year if I’m unable to attend?
Sorry, but after the 20 minutes have gone by for YOU to cancel your online registration after you’ve paid the fees, entry fees are non-refundable. However, you may purchase during registration event insurance for a small premium amounting to 7.5% of your registration fees. The insurance will reimburse 100% of your entry fee if you’re unable to attend the event due to various situations including illness, injury or needing to work. More details about the coverage here.
Because the cost of insurance is so small, and our fixed costs related to planning and preparing for the race are so large, we do not offer rain-checks either.
PLEASE purchase the event insurance. It is a very small cost compared to the overall expenses of attending a weekend event.
Will you mail my race packet to me if I’m unable to attend?
Sorry, no. You must be present at the event to pick up your packet in person.
DISASTER POLICY: If an act of God/Terrorism/Community Disaster/Governmental Shutdown or other unforeseen act of Bureaucracy occurs, preventing the event from happening, what actions are taken?
1. The event will be cancelled and participants notified as quickly as possible.
2. Affected participants will have first right to sign up for the race the following year.
3. If the event is permanently cancelled, entry fees will be transferred to another event of the participant’s choice.
4. Depending on the particular situation, refunds or vouchers may be issued; but are not promised.
5. Financial: Planet Ultra cannot accept for everyone the risk of a disaster. Each participant must accept the risk of losing his or her entry fee or other incidental expenses related to participating in the event. PLANET ULTRA DOES NOT PROMISE REFUNDS or rain checks for other future rides. Entry fees are spent in advance to prepare for the event.
Planet Ultra reserves the right to cancel an event for any reason. If an event is cancelled for reasons other than a disaster/act of god/terrorism/bureaucracy, Planet Ultra may refund entry fees, or provide a voucher to each registered participant.