$?? until September 1st and $?? after
Click the Register Now button to sign up online and pay by credit card (processing fees apply).
Mindful that some desire a multitude of categories and divisions for ages and genders and bike types and gearing and so on, we’ve opted to keep it fairly simple and will recognize winners and records in the following categories:
- Pro/Open Men
- Men 40+
- Men 50+
- Men Single Speed
- Boys 16 & Under
- Pro/Open Women
- Women 45+
- Women Single Speed
- Girls 16 & Under
- Tandem (2-man, 2-women or mixed)
Zion podiums will be 3 deep unless there fewer than 10 riders in a particular category, in which case only the winner will receive an award.
What do I get for that?
♦ An opportunity to push and test yourself while having a ton of fun on an incredibly challenging and beautiful race course.
♦ A commemorative and collectable Zion UltraCross number plate.
♦ A fabulous event tech tee.
♦ Superby stocked aid stations along the route.
♦ Professional chip timing with searchable results posted online.
♦ A finisher award for everyone who completes the course.
♦ Post-race awards and lunch in the park.
♦ Beer garden (If possible. This IS Utah after all.)
♦ A very warm and fuzzy feeling of pure joy in celebration of your awesome accomplishment. (OK… Maybe more like a dull ache in your legs. But worth it!)
Can I sign up Friday or Saturday in Springdale?
No, we don’t offer on-site registration. You must pre-register no later than Thursday before race day.
Can I get a refund of my entry fee or a rain-check for next year if I’m unable to attend?
Sorry, but there are no refunds or rain-checks.
Will you mail my race packet to me if I’m unable to attend?
Sorry, no. You must be present at the event to pick up your packet in person.
For all other questions, check out the FAQ or the Rules of the Road pages. If you still can’t find what you’re looking for, by all means, shoot us an email.
DISASTER POLICY: If an act of God/Terrorism/Community Disaster/Governmental Shutdown or other unforeseen act of Bureaucracy occurs, preventing the event from happening, what actions are taken?
1. The event will be cancelled and participants notified as quickly as possible.
2. Affected participants will have first right to sign up for the race the following year.
3. If the event is permanently cancelled, entry fees will be transferred to another event of the participant’s choice.
4. Depending on the particular situation, refunds or vouchers may be issued; but are not promised.
5. Financial: Planet Ultra cannot accept for everyone the risk of a disaster. Each participant must accept the risk of losing his or her entry fee or other incidental expenses related to participating in the event. PLANET ULTRA DOES NOT PROMISE REFUNDS or rain checks for other future rides. Entry fees are spent in advance to prepare for the event.
Planet Ultra reserves the right to cancel an event for any reason. If an event is cancelled for reasons other than a disaster/act of god/terrorism/bureaucracy, Planet Ultra may refund entry fees, or provide a voucher to each registered participant.